Parkland Health Center
Parkland Health Center -- Bonne Terre, off Highway 67, is a primary-care facility with medical offices, 24-hour Emergency Department, inpatient services, radiology, laboratory and sleep study lab. There are offices for visiting physicians and BJC HealthCare specialists in pediatric cardiology, gastroenterology, oncology and orthopedics. Oncology services are provided by visiting oncologists from Missouri Baptist Medical Center's Cancer Center.
Parkland Health Center -- Farmington, east of Highway 67 on Liberty Street, is a 130-bed, full-service facility with services for maternity and pediatrics, laboratory and radiology, cardiac rehabilitation, a cardiopulmonary department, outpatient and inpatient surgery, physical therapy, diabetes clinic and renal dialysis. There is also 24-hour Emergency Department.
Parkland Health Center offers the latest technology in diagnostic radiology, including digital X-rays, wide-bore MRI, ultrasound, mammography including breast coil, nuclear medicine, CT scan, special procedures and echocardiography. The Radiology Department is staffed by four full-time, board-certified radiologists and 35 registered radiology technologists.
Whom to Contact
- Carol CoulterDirectorPhone: (573) 760-8139Fax: (573) 756-1408
- Sheri GrahamDirectorPhone: (573) 760-8175Fax: (573) 756-1408
- Vicky HortonAssistant - Tom KarlPhone: (573) 760-8280Fax: (573) 756-1408
- Tom KarlPresidentPhone: (573) 760-8275Fax: (573) 756-1408
- Meg ReinerMarketing SpecialistPhone: (573) 756-6451