Dress 2 Impress Resale
- Employee Assistance Program
- Shopping & Retail Stores
A unique opportunity to find some amazing bargains while helping our community! Our resale shop will cater to the business professionals in our area. We accept donations of gently worn suits, dresses, casual wear, shoes, purses, and accessories at unbelievable prices.
Our resale shop will be a platform for providing vocational training for individuals with autism in our community, enabling them to become more employable and self-sufficient.
Another exciting component of our shop is that we are able to offer interview clothing to men and women in our area who are in need of appropriate attire in order to gain employment. The interview outfits will be offered FREE of charge and will be provided through a voucher system by local agencies.
- Fantastic clothing at unbelievable prices $2 - $20
- Vocational training provided to individuals with autism to gain work experience.
- Interview attire and work clothing voucher program
- Prom and special occassion dresses $10-$20
117 E Columbia St. Take Karsch Blvd to South Washington to Columbia Street heading East. Next door to Minuteman Press and across the street from the Court House in downtown Farmington.