Make a Positive Impact
First State Community Bank is seeking a quick learning, positive and energetic individual with a strong work ethic for a Community Banker III position.
You'll be the jack-of-all-trades. The go-to-person for completing transactions or opening accounts. For many FSCB customers, you're the helpful, friendly face of the bank. People will turn to you for deposits and check-cashing, but they'll also turn to you for answers. Our best Community Bankers know their customers, understand their financial needs, and provide the right solution. They can seamlessly move from simply cashing a check to opening a business checking account.
Responsibilities in Accordance with Our Corporate Values
- Works as part of a team to create exceptional customer experiences
- Is a consistent advocate and ambassador of FSCB corporate values both inside and outside the bank
- Build trust with customers by accurately and efficiently processing transactions
- Develop and maintain accounts for new and existing customer relationships
What You Can Expect
- Constantly seek to improve the financial health of customers through the recommendation and education of FSCB products that meet their needs
- Competitive pay and benefits package - including an annual bonus program
- 401k with generous employer match benefit
- Helpful, qualified, and available leadership
- A caring, stable working environment
Being a First Stater.....
Being a First Stater means that you roll up your sleeves and dig in. It means you work hard and do your best. It means that you enjoy learning new skills and are always eager to improve. It means you help the team by being a great teammate. It means you're passionate about making a difference in the lives of our customers and our communities. It means you consistently find new ways to improve our organization.
Do you have what it takes to be a First Stater?
Make a Difference - Apply Now!
First State Bancshares, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Prior cash handling experience preferred
- Prior sales experience a plus
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- General clerical and office technology skills