2022 Country Days Marketplace Vendor Rules
Arts & Crafts/Distributors/Businesses
We are pleased to extend this invitation to you to be a part of our annual Country Days celebration in Farmington. This year, you'll enjoy great hours, heavy traffic, and the best Country Days ever!
Booths will be along the sides of Columbia Street, a major thoroughfare for visitors.
You must agree to comply with the following regulations:
- Vendors will be allowed to set up either on Friday evening from 3-8 p.m., or Saturday morning from 6-8 a.m. Vendors may begin selling as soon as they are setup. Be sure to complete your available set up times.
- Vendor is to provide their own tables, chairs, and tents, if desired. Due to limited space, vendors operating from a trailer require prior approval.
- Booths should be attractive and with all packing materials, etc., out of sight. Tables should be draped for public exposure. Please price your items clearly. INFORMATION ONLY BOOTHS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- Prior to the event, you will receive an email with unloading instructions. We allow only limited time for unloading and then you will take your vehicle to a designated parking area. Parking is limited for trailers. Please be sure you have adequate assistance on hand for unloading quickly.
- There is no on-site security. The Farmington Police Dept. does make regular patrols through the area.
- Vendors are responsible for weather protection of items. This is an OUTSIDE sale. Please bring cover for your booth in case of rain. Canopy/tent cover is acceptable with tie-down weights only, as you will be placed on a paved surface. No sharp tent pegs are allowed. We do NOT furnish tents.
- Electricity is available on a first come, first served basis due to limited availability. Be sure to bring power cords and/or surge protectors of ample length.
- Vendors must comply with all local, state, and federal ordinances and laws. Anyone found to be in violation of any ordinance or law will be asked to leave immediately.
- Sales tax charts will be given to you on site. For more information on sales tax, visit http://dor.mo.gov/faq/business/special.php or call (573) 751-5860.
- No music of any kind will be permitted in the Marketplace, except official Country Days entertainment on designated stages and areas.
- The selling of counterfeit merchandise and trademark infringement will not be tolerated. If found in violation, you may be asked to leave, and items may be confiscated by law enforcement. No refunds will be given.
- Vendors selling personal care items may not apply objects to human hair (including braiding, styling, or in any way touching of hair), unless displaying their Missouri state cosmetology license at all times during the event.
- If you intend to sell pre-packaged food/mixes made off-site, you must comply with all St. Francois Health Department rules. Concessions Vendor forms are available at farmingtoncountrydays.com. If you plan to sell food or drink to be consumed ON SITE, including beverages, baked goods, fruit, etc., you must apply as a concessions/food vendor and be placed in the concessions area.
- ROVING VENDORS ARE NOT ALLOWED. IF A VENDOR IS FOUND SELLING WARES THROUGHOUT THE PARK, HE OR SHE WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE FESTIVAL.
- The Farmington Regional Chamber reserves the right to refuse approval of any application for any reason.
- Entry fees are NOT REFUNDABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. However, if spaces are unavailable at the time of your application, your application fees will be returned to you.
Full payment must be made at the time of reservation. Checks and credit/debit cards are accepted for your convenience.
Please return your completed application no later than May 6, 2021. If you have questions, please feel free to contact the Farmington Regional Chamber at 573-756-3615 or at email@example.com.
Placement will be assigned after May 13. Accepted vendors will receive an email with placement and unloading information after May 20. If no email address is available, information will be mailed to address listed on the application.
Exclusivity in product lines is not available at this event. It is the responsibility of the vendor to inquire if a similar business or distributor will be in attendance.
All vendors are required to submit a CITY OF FARMINGTON VENDOR LICENSE APPLICATION and necessary accompanying documents prior to the event. Applications are available by calling 573-756-1701
Concessionaires may sell to the public Friday, June 3, 4 p.m.-10 p.m.; Saturday, June 4, 9 a.m.-10 p.m.; Sunday, June 5, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Set-up takes place on Friday, June 3, beginning at 3 p.m. We are planning the Parade for 6 p.m. Friday night and Saturday will be our more traditional Country acts. The price for space rental is based upon linear footage.
In addition, submission of application indicates you will fully comply with all the following regulations:
1. Concession spaces are limited. Applications will be taken on a first-approved, first-served basis.
2. Concession areas should be attractive, clean, and tastefully decorated.
3. All self-contained concession trailers must be approved by the Farmington Regional Chamber. Photographs must be submitted with applications. Certificate of liability insurance in the amount of $500,000 must be provided with your application and fee.
4. The Farmington Regional Chamber reserves the right to refuse approval of a concession vendor application for any reason.
5. Application fees are not refundable under any circumstances. If spaces are unavailable at the time of your application, your application fees will be returned to you.
6. All St. Francois County Health Department requirements must be met. Health Department officials will conduct a review of concession areas prior to the start of business during Country Days. You must pass inspection in order to operate! Please review the enclosed rules and regulations. For more information regarding Health Department codes, contact the St. Francois County Health Department at
7. Each concessionaire is responsible for supplying necessary electrical cables and extension cords of sufficient length. If you require a special hook up, notify the Farmington Regional Chamber immediately to ensure we are able to accommodate your needs. For concession trailers, electric cables must have open wires instead of plug. Cables with plugs will be cut off to be wired directly into electric service.
8. Each concessionaire is responsible for supplying sufficient garden hose with t connectors or ?Y? connector for vendors needing water.
9. Concessionaires are required to provide for their own gray water storage and disposal.
10. Please attach menu of items to be sold on site. Only food and drink items will be allowed for sale.
11. Alcohol Sales are permitted on a limited and designated basis. If you are interested in this contact Deena directly at (573)756-3615.
12. ROVING VENDORS ARE NOT ALLOWED. IF A VENDOR IS FOUND SELLING WARES THROUGOUT THE PARK, HE OR SHE WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE. All supplies and items must be kept within the confines of the space purchased.
13. If you will be serving from a tent and will have a trailer on site, please contact the Farmington Regional Chamber at 573-756-3615 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. All vendors are required to submit a CITY OF FARMINGTON VENDOR LICENSE APPLICATION and necessary accompanying documents prior to the event. Applications are available by calling 573-756-1701
Please fill out the enclosed entry form and return with your entry fee by May 2, 2022. Payment must be made at the time of reservation. Checks and credit/debit cards are accepted for your convenience. Payment will not be processed until you have been approved. If you are not approved due to space requirements, your check will be returned to you. Concession vendors will receive a confirmation by May 6, 2022.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact the Farmington Regional Chamber at 573-756-3615 or at email@example.com.
Remember limited space is available.
VENDOR REGISTRATION FORMS
PARADE ENTRY FORM